Looking back towards the end of last year I blogged about 7 of my biggest confessions as a reader, and rereading them has made me think of a few more confessions.
- I sometimes fold the corners of books, only tiny little folds but yes I sometimes fold them.
- When picking up books in a charity shop, I will occasionally pick up a book if the cover is completely undamaged. The book could be one that I already own, or one I haven’t even heard of. I just feel as if I can’t let it go.
- I never, ever stick to a TBR. I don’t even know I create them.
- I will use anything and everything as a bookmark, once I even found myself using the packaging from a pair of socks. Yep.
- Although I like order, my books shelves are a complete mess, and I hate it.
- I don’t enjoy reading books in a series, and I will get frustrated if I have to wait for the next instalment. I’m awful.
- Honestly, I think I only read about 40% of the books I buy a year, and that is shocking.
Reading back these confessions make me cringe a little. Please put me out of my misery and share with me some of your bookworm confessions, I would love to hear them!
And if you missed the first set of bookish confessions, you can check them out here!